Australia has a mind-boggling expense of living, which makes instruction in Australia an expensive alternative. Nonetheless, the nature of medicinal instruction offered by Australian colleges finds numerous understudies as yet selecting to think about here.
Australia houses a portion of the world’s driving colleges that offer astounding instruction. In spite of the rising Australian dollar and the ongoing increment in instructive costs, understudies over the world are picking to finish their advanced education from Australia, what with the guarantee of rewarding employments, great nature of living and good climate with excellent shorelines.
One of the most well known courses pulling in understudies from over the globe is medicinal sciences. Of every one of its colleges, which guarantees that degrees presented by these schools are of high caliber and are perceived by a few colleges and governments over the world
There are various therapeutic schools in Australia offering under graduation and post graduation courses are authorize by the Australian Medical Council. Global understudies are to check with their separate restorative boards if degrees got from their decision of Australian colleges will be esteemed in their own nations.
Passage Requirements: Applicants must meet the accompanying criteria:
Be a resident of a nation other than Australia.
Have connected and be qualified for affirmation, or be in receipt of a restrictive or genuine idea from the University.
Have fulfilled all proper passage necessities for the proposed degree program, including aftereffects of the past investigation and English language capability according to Griffith University’s entrance prerequisites.
How to Apply:
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing date.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement addressing the three questions listed below for applicants to outline their merit for the scholarship.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your knowledge of the profession of medicine and the broader role of medicine in the health care system.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your leadership and teamwork skills. Please also indicate your career plans for the future.
- Outline any challenges you have faced in your education and in what way you have sought to overcome these challenges.
Note: The Australian medical study format is similar to that of the UK. After the completion of a graduation or a post-graduation, students are required to work as an intern for a year to be eligible to register with the state medical registration board.
After obtaining a registration, medical graduates can work as Resident Medical Officers or Hospital Medical Officers. Based on the work experience gained during this tenure, they can opt for vocational and specialization programs.